Advertisement

Wednesday 25 March 2015

What Can Rid Us Of Inaction And Idleness?

The Mindset Of Someone Who Places Himself In Inaction:

The world is descending in darkness. Whenever one puts on the TV, all he sees is mayhem. There's no escaping evil, even though thousands of heralds stand atop a mountain and shout truths to the world. 

I used to sit behind the TV, and drown further into the hypnosis of that screen, as it threw disaster after disaster straight towards my eyes. All the while that was happening, I was sitting down, thinking I was doing something, when I wasn't. It's something about learning something, without the element of actual change in our own personal lives, that brings us sorrow; That drives us mad.

Nothing will ever change without truth, yet nobody wants it. And for that reason, everyone goes into a state of nihilism. Nobody cares about anything anymore. It's as though the Devil is on his throne laughing at all of us. He probably already succeeded the throne of God. Although, it's funny that in a world that is filled with darkness, there is still always that deep sense of hope. It's tiny and small, yet it still exists. It's called redemption. Everyone is seeking redemption nowadays. But how can that happen, if everyone else around that person seeks darkness.

Sometimes I walk the streets alone at night around my house, thinking and pondering. Other times I run, while listening to music. I run faster and faster. It's as though I'm running away from something which I can't seem to understand. Maybe it's darkness. Maybe it's the Devil. I don't know. It may be all the stress in my life accumulating over the years, trying to wear me down. There are times when I run so fast, that when I stop, I am barely able to catch my breath. I stop and place my hands on my knees, bowing, staring at the street. I then look up and see a street lamp. I begin to wonder how even an artificial form of light can still shun out some darkness in the world.

Other times I would lay alone at night on bed, staring at the ceiling. And things get darker. Maybe the solution to this is to constantly be in a state of working, to always have the mind busy. It seems that the curse of the world befalls everyone who are placed in inaction. The moment we pause and cease to work, the curse of life befalls us. Yet despite this, sometimes I would have long nights. I wouldn't be able to sleep, and staring at the ceiling, I feel as though my life were going nowhere. But that's the problem again. Keeping ourselves busy is extremely hard, but it's the only way. There are times when we really, really want to get things done, but we just don't, and procrastinate more and more. We delay further and further, with this mad hope inside us that everything will turn out fine. And then we begin to fear the future and mourn the past. The present is all there ever was. Action is all that ever counted. Yet still, sometimes, without realizing it, I fall into a trance at night, staring at the ceiling. 

All of this still happens to me, just not as much. Who knows? Maybe it will get worse again later. But lately, it seems that things are getting better. I'm learning to cope.

This was never about being negative. Sometimes it seems that negativity is the only way. Some people really do try to be positive, but they just can't. Is it a curse? I'm not sure. Maybe it's some sort of hex, or evil wish coming from someone who hates or despises you. It may all be from envy or ill wishes from others. Who knows? All that doesn't matter. I realized that the only thing that mattered, was to get better, no matter what the cost. It was either that, or darkness would have increased and increased. I had to learn to maintain a balance in my mind. We all should do that. I believe that there are seven senses in humans. Five of them we already know. The sixth sense is intuition. And then seventh sense is balance. At least, that's what I think. And then in the end, it all comes down to action; which in turn brings change.



And Then Action Comes In:

The solution is all simple. It has always been simple. Although, it was never easy. If one doesn't choose to make changes, then nothing will change. We want things to change, right? If we want things to change, we need to make changes in our lives. It's that simple. That's the greatest truth.

Yet despite this, many people can't seem to realize this. It's all a part of nature, I guess. The forces of darkness consumes a man, and then he gives into vices. He smokes a pack of cigarettes a day. That man may begin to drink alcohol to forget everything. He may even stand atop a mountain and curse the skies. I know that sounds extreme, but that's what happens sometimes. People get fed up. Yet when one hits rock bottom, he has no choice but to get up. It's either that or moral suicide.

And then we begin to wonder where this rock bottom is. We can never really tell. Rock bottom is far below the point anyone can imagine. It goes lower and lower. Whenever we think we hit rock bottom, it can still go lower. Although, this curse of descending can and always will be broken. Sometimes there's some sort of spell of negativity cast upon people. Even though they want to wake up, they can't. The only thing that can heal this is time; A very long time. In then end, it all comes down to perseverance. And when we persevere enough, we'll realize that change isn't a choice. It becomes OBLIGATORY. It becomes VITAL to survival.

I guess it all depends on what we take in. I used to be a huge fan of Metal Music. The lyrics are just so, so negative! And me already being negative, that music just made things worse and worse. I know that many of us still love that music, and that's fine. But sometimes if one begins to dig himself into the lyrics, it begins to drive him further into the void, darkness and blight. Maybe we should find taste in new things. And that's what I'm starting to do; Listening to happy music. 

A great thing to know, is that even tiny, minute, minuscule changes, can make HUGE differences on the long run. When in the car, instead of putting Metal Music, I started to put Bob Marley. Instead of constantly watching news about the world, reminding us all of how corruption on Earth exists, I stopped watching it. It's always about what you take in. If we kept watching the news, wishing we could change some things, but can't, we'll get even more depressed. I guess all we can do is focus on the things we can actually change, and are in control of. 

Instead of always wondering what I could have been, and all of the high achievements I should be having, I started to focus on the simpler things. I started to focus on making my family happy, making people I love smile. Because in the end, when everything is taken away from us, the only thing that will be left behind are the people we love. We can't have everything we've ever dreamed of. That's not what life is. Life has its way of beating one to his knees to make him humble. And as Einstein said, only when we realize our limits, can we go beyond them. And when I mention this, I mean, REALLY realize our limits.

The inspiration of life exists in all of us. It is the driving force of our dreams. Going towards dreams is difficult, but worth it in the end. It is the one thing keeping our bodies intact. Although the dreams may seem impossible, we have to remember that only our minds defines what is impossible. The world is so much more than just our minds. Yet nothing can come into our lives unless we learn to be positive. Which brings us back to the main problem of many of us: negativity. Sometimes negativity is not in our control. It takes massive, enormous effort to go the other direction. Yet it all pays off in the end, all the effort. All of that effort, although it may seem fruitless in the beginning, will pay off; And in the end, that effort will turn into strength that will guide us through our days.

All in all...

The only way for our lives to change, is to make changes in our lives. That is the only truth worth having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote Of The Day

Quote Of The Day
For Inspiration